During the COVID-19 pandemic, teleconsultation has proven to be an effective and efficient way to get treatment in comfort. Since 2020, it has been a complementary health tool to online doctor consultation in the medical field. Implementing teleconsultation solutions helps meet the challenges facing our health care system. In this sense, Call Doctor has decided to deploy a telemedicine offer throughout the UAE (United Arab Emirates) region and worldwide.
Online doctor consultation combines modern technologies empowering people to control their health conditions autonomously. For example, teleconsultation is helpful, and you can get it through computers, smartphones, and individual electronic devices (wearables), that monitor various health indicators. Furthermore, it allows for connected remote tracking of vital signs and their fluctuations, notifications, and reminders.
Why should you get teleconsultation in Dubai?
Online consultation through an online platform is an effortless way to access medical healthcare in the comfort of home, hotel, and office. However, some consultations require a physical examination, and many do not. In addition, both the physicians and patients can get the advantages provided by online doctor consultation and care, such as:
- No transportation time or costs
- Options for care on-demand
- Access to more specialists
- Less exposure to illness
- No time spent in a waiting room
- Better control of chronic illnesses
- Access to more mental health resources
- Greater comfort for patients in a familiar (home) environment
- The ability of the provider to view the patient’s home environment for a more well-rounded assessment
Your doctor can provide you with navigation tools that help to increase patient engagement with the doctor and improve health. Moreover, with the move toward electronic health records, patients quickly have better access to their health results. Furthermore, transparency in pricing for online consultation and on-demand access to their personal health information allows patients to access quality treatment and consultation with follow-ups.
Benefits of Teleconsultation in Dubai
Teleconsultation is more than just a videoconference or call. Teleconsultation encompasses a broader spectrum of healthcare-related services and care staff through teleconsultation. For example, people can get benefits anywhere and anytime.
- Real-time clinician-patient consultations
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Social support and assistance with accurate medical adherence
- On-time healthcare delivery
- Patient-centric and problem-oriented.
- Digital technology to enhance healthcare
- Smooth transitions of care
- Easy diagnosis
- Reliable and comfortable
- There are no location boundaries
- 24/7 doctor-on-call consultation
Online doctor consultation services in Dubai may sound pretty broad, but many different services and scenarios are considered virtual consultations. Some examples to help you visualize it. A bedridden surgery patient or elderly one uses a secure, video chat-enabled platform to show the physician how their wounds heal after an operation or injury.
An audio and video consultation enables patients to get treated in their homes, and a medical device in their home monitors vital signs daily. Moreover, the physicians get data automatically sent to them to take swift action on any abnormal findings.
Patients can easily show their x-rays, medical tests, and blood reports through video consultation and send them to their doctor. Moreover, remote evaluations are the same as face-to-face evaluations in hospitals or clinics. Among such services, one can name medical screening, diagnosis statements, closely monitoring a patient’s progress after treatment, and video consultations with clinicians.
In which scenario is video consultation needed?
Teleconsultation service connects you with physicians virtually who can diagnose and treat you for non-emergency medical cases, including:
- Asthma or diabetes
- Behavioral and mental health services
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depression, panic disorders, stress management, and more
- Common cold
- Fever and headache
- Flu and sore throat
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pink eye
- Skin conditions
- Acne, eczema, rashes, and more
- Sinus infections
- Women’s health issues
How does Online doctor consultation work?
Teleconsultation doctors can also prescribe you tests for specific conditions and submit the order to your pharmacy of choice. You can either contact Call Doctor’s team or send an email through WhatsApp. Another way is to visit their website and log in through the Okadoc app.
- You can log in to the Okadoc app as a guest or register in minutes through their website.
2. You can select your doctor and the time to book an appointment.
3. You can connect with your doctor to get care from the comfort of your own home. Teleconsultation visits can be done by telephone, FaceTime, audio, and video chat.
Online Doctor Consultation in Dubai
Teleconsultation is changing the way we access healthcare and engage with doctors. Moreover, it is a convenient way to get treatment in the comfort of a home, hotel, or office. Online Doctor Consultation In Dubai is reliable and reasonable. Contact Call Doctor 800 200 400 and book your virtual consultation appointment that can bring actual value to your health and your wallet.